Are you looking for a more fulfilling sense of accomplishment by adding your special skills to the improvement of our Church?
Do you consider yourself a leader and want to be involved in helping to set the direction of an organization?
If answered yes to any of the questions, please consider becoming a council member!
The Parish Council is elected by the parishioners and is responsible for executing the strategic plan and direct service to the church and its people.
Working hand-in-hand with the Clergy, Parish Council members are actively involved in a variety of responsibilities including the financial affairs of the church, ministry development, and establishing the overall vision and mission to make the church the center of family life.
Please see Fr. Chris Mihalopoulos if you have an interest in learning more.
Council Members – Executive Committee
- Matthew Stankowicz – President
- Emily House – 1st Vice President
- George Reimnitz – 2nd Vice President
- Nick Georgakopoulos – Treasurer
- Andreas Sambanis – Assistant Treasurer
- George Kalantzis– Recording Secretary
- Terry Bishop
- Maria Eleni Dasakis-Costopoulos
- Harry Gianos
- George Kalantzis
- Mihalis Kritikos
- George Mathias
- Apostolis Sambanis
- Dimitra Hannon