2019-2020 Parish Council
Are you looking for a more fulfilling sense of accomplishment by adding your special skills to the improvement of our Church?
Do you consider yourself a leader and want to be involved in helping to set the direction of an organization?
If answered yes to any of the questions, please consider becoming a council member!
The Parish Council is elected by the parishioners and is responsible for executing the strategic plan and direct service to the church and its people.
Working hand-in-hand with the Clergy, Parish Council members are actively involved in a variety of responsibilities including the financial affairs of the church, ministry development, and establishing the overall vision and mission to make the church the center of family life.
Please see Fr. Chris Mihalopoulos if you have an interest in learning more.
Council Members - Executive Committee
- George Reimnitz - President
- Amelia Roper - 1st Vice President
- Dr. Dennis Costis - 2nd Vice President
- Matthew Stankowicz– Treasurer
- Constantine Menoudakis - Assistant Treasurer
- John Sotos - Assistant Treasurer
- Alexandra Noon - Corresponding Secretary
- Chris Ganas - Recording Secretary
- Terry Bishop
- Erin Ganas
- Harry Gianos
- George Korizis
- Dr. Jeanne Novas-Busano
- Mike Sakelaris
- John Skoubis
- George Mathias