2018-2019 Parish Council
Have you experienced success in Corporate America or as an entrepreneur?
Are looking for a more fulfilling sense of accomplishment by adding your special skills to the improvement of our Church?
Do you consider yourself a leader and want to be involved in helping to set the direction of an organization?
If answered yes to any of the questions, please consider becoming a council member!
The Parish Council is elected by the parishioners and is responsible for executing the strategic plan of the church.
Working hand-in-hand with the Clergy, Parish Council members are actively involved in a variety of responsibilities including the financial affairs of the church, ministry development, and establishing the overall vision and mission to make the church the center of family life.
Please see Fr. Peter Balkas if you have an interest in learning more.
Council Members - Executive Committee
- Theodore T. Pappas - President
- Gus M. Pablecas - 1st Vice President
- Dr. Jeanne Novas-Busano - 2nd Vice President
- Rachelle Stamas-Hareng – Treasurer
- Eleni Athans Lageschulte - Assistant Treasurer
- Perry Siatis - Parliamentarian
- Constantine Menoudakis - Recording Secretary
- Aristides (Ari) Smith - Corresponding Secretary
- George Reimnitz
- Tina Kourtis
- Matthew Stankowicz
- Constantine Limberakis
- Dr. Andy Deligiannis
- Amelia Roper
- Alexandra Noon
- George Mathias